These Parmesan Crisps are the absolute perfect crispy, cheesy, Keto snack!! Taking just around 10 minutes to make, they are one of the easiest low carb snacks around!
12 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred the cheese using a box grater.
- Place parchment paper over a baking tray, or use a silicone baking mat.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of shredded cheese to the baking tray, then lightly pat down the circle with your fingers.
- Repeat 11 more times, leaving a space in between each circle.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Cool before removing from the baking tray. Once cooled, transfer to paper towels to soak up any excess grease from the cheese.
- 0.2 NET CARBS PER CRISP
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, to prevent the crisps from sticking to the tray.
- The thinner you make the crisps, then crispier they will be. If you make them too thick they will be too chewy.
- Before removing crisps off the baking tray, make sure they are completely cooled off otherwise they might break.
- When taking the crisps off the tray, transfer to paper towels to soak up any excess grease from the cheese.
- Rather than making individual round parmesan crisps, you can make one big baking sheet of parmesan and break it apart after it’s cooled down.
- Baked cheese crisps can be made with parmesan or cheddar cheese, or a combo of both.
- Adding herbs or spices will give you more flavor. Stay away from adding salt, only because parmesan cheese is already very salty.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Parmesan Crisps, Parmesan Crisps Recipe, Keto Parmesan Crisps, How to Make Parmesan Crisps, Parmesan Crisps in the Oven, Low Carb Parmesan Crisps, Best Parmesan Crisps, Easy Parmesan Crisps