This recipe for pork loin is one of those recipes that you will make for years to come. Oven-roasted pork loin is easy to make and when it’s cooked right, it will be a favorite of your family for years to come. It’s quick to prepare and tastes like you slaved over it for hours.
- 3 lb Pork loin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Montreal Seasoning
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp
Preparing the Meat
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before hand to let it warm up a bit. That will ensure a more even temperature for cooking it.
- Put those spices on your pork loin roast. I like to use a baking tray or a large cutting board to place the meat on while we season it. We use Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika, and Montreal Seasoning.
- Cover the meat with the seasonings, especially on the top but also on the sides and bottom if you can. You can even press them on better with your hands so that they will adhere better.
- Transfer the pork loin roast into the baking pan that you will be using to bake it in.
- The last preparation step is to make the sauce and pour it over the top of the pork loin.
- In a saucepan melt the butter and add the olive oil. Blend them together well.
- Add dried parsley and stir until blended.
- Pour it over the pork loin, while attempting to cover as much of the meat as possible.
- Preheat the oven to 325-350 degrees.
- Place your pork loin in the oven and set the timer for the amount of necessary time. If you make a 3 pound roast, at 20 minutes per pound, would be 1 hour.
- When the pork loin reaches 145 degrees it is time to take out the roast.
- Let it rest on the counter for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
0.3 NET Carbs per serving
Feel free to add or take away from this list of spices depending on what you personally like on your meat.
Your best friend when making pork loin is going to be the thermometer to make sure that the meat is not raw and not overcooked. We want it “just right” as Goldilocks would say!
When making the roast pork loin recipe, do not skip the resting step to assure that your meat will continue to absorb the juices and stay more tender.
Make sure to have a steady cutting board so that you won’t get cut slicing the meat because of your cutting board sliding around on the counter. The best thing to get in the habit of doing is anchor your board down better by placing a damp, flat towel under it.
You will get the best, straight slices by making sure that you are cutting the roast with a sharp knife.
Buy a large pork loin and cut it into boneless pork chops. It will save you a lot of money by doing it yourself.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pork Loin, Pork Loin Roast, Pork Roast, Pork Loin Recipe, Pork Loin Roast Recipe, Pork Roast Recipe, Roast Pork Loin, Pork Loin in the Oven, How to Cook Pork Loin, Roasted Pork Loin, Roast Pork Loin Recipe, Best Pork Loin Recipe, Oven Roasted Pork Loin, Pork Roast in the Oven, Cooking Pork Loin, Baked Pork Loin, Boneless Pork Loin, How to Cook Pork Roast, Easy Pork Loin, Best Pork Roast Recipe, main courses,