Pork tenderloin is a very lean and delicious cut of meat and is so easy to make. I love to make it because in less than 30 minutes on the stove and in the oven it’s done and it seems like you slaved over it for hours. You can put any veggies or side dishes with oven-roasted pork tenderloin as almost anything goes well with it!
- 1 ½ – 2-pound Pork Tenderloin
- 2–3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ – 1 tsp Salt
- ½ – 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp dried Parsley
- ⅓ – ½ cup Butter
- 4–6 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- After you have removed the silverskin from the tenderloin, you are ready to season it. Generously season all sides of the meat with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Heat oil in the bottom of the pan over high heat.
- Add the pork to the frying pan, or dutch oven and sear on both sides for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Move the dutch oven into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pork reaches 145 degrees on the thermometer.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- While the pork is resting, in a saucepan on the stove, whisk together garlic, butter, and parsley.
- Pour the garlic butter sauce over the pork.
- Slice into desired thickness slices and serve.
0.8 NET Carbs Per Serving
Sear the pork on both sides before you cook it in the oven. This step only takes about 5 minutes but it is well worth it for how the searing process seals in the juices and makes the outside crispy. Plus it gives the pork tenderloin a beautiful brown color.
Cook the meat at a high temperature in the oven.
Do not overcook the meat or else it will be dry.
Use a meat thermometer and take the pork tenderloin out of the oven when it reaches 145 degrees. The pork will be pink but that is good. You do not have to cook your pork until it reaches 155-160 or else it will be dry.
Allow the meat to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pork Tenderloin, Pork Tenderloin Recipe, Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Baked Pork Tenderloin, Pork Tenderloin in the Oven, How to Cook Pork Tenderloin, Cooking Pork Tenderloin, Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Best Pork Tenderloin Recipe, Recipe for Pork Tenderloin, Pork Tenderloin Roast, How to Roast Pork Tenderloin, Boneless Pork Tenderloin, Roasting Pork Tenderloin, Baking Pork Tenderloin, Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin