These super yummy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are going to be a staple you bake all fall and winter long! You’ve never had Keto cookies this Chewy and Soft before!!
- 6 tbsp softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- ¾ cup lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grab your electric hand mixer or your standing mixer.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine butter, sweetener, and eggs. Beat well using a mixer.
- Add vanilla and beat again. Then spoon in the pumpkin puree and mix well.
- In a smaller bowl so we can add all the dry ingredients. Combine the almond flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and xanthan gum. Stir it all together with a spoon.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture. Using the electric mixer, mix all the ingredients together.
- Now gently fold in the chocolate chips, making sure not to overmix the batter.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the cookie sheet.
- Using a cookie scoop, start scooping out the cookie dough onto the baking sheet. You will have roughly 12 cookies on the sheet.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. They might look slightly undercooked, but that’s good. Pull them out of the oven and let them sit for about 20 minutes.
- 2.3 NET CARBS per cookie
- Let your butter get to room temperature, it will be easier to work with.
- Make sure to use parchment paper while baking, instead of wax paper. Wax paper will stick to the cookies.
- Only use pure canned pumpkin and not pumpkin filling.
- Store them in an air-tight container on the counter.
- To freeze them, place them in a gallon-sized plastic bag and lay them flat. Squeeze all the air out of them and place them in the freezer.
- Once frozen and ready to eat them, place them on the counter to thaw.
- You can add walnuts, pecans, or almonds to the batter.
- Drizzle some low carb icing over the top of the cookies.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Low Carb Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies, Keto Pumpkin Cookies, Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies