This Easy Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip is a recipe that is definitely a crowd-pleaser. Dive into its cream cheesy base that is full of spinach, artichokes and some fresh garlic.
- 2 cans artichoke hearts
- 10 oz frozen spinach
- ¾ cup mayo
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Start off by getting everything prepped. Soften your cream cheese by leaving on the counter for about 15-20 minutes to bring to room temperature.
- Drain 2 cans of artichokes and roughly chop them. Set aside.
- To thaw the spinach: put spinach into a colander and run under cold water. Once thawed squeeze out any excess liquid.
- In a medium bowl add the softened cream cheese and mayo. Stir together.
- Add in the chopped artichokes and the chopped spinach. Mix again.
- Sprinkle in the grated parmesan cheese, black pepper and chopped garlic. Stir all the ingredients until mixed well.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve right away.
- 3.2 NET CARBS PER SERVING
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature before using
- Use canned artichokes instead of marinated artichokes, otherwise, it will be too salty
- To save time, using frozen spinach is the best, but you can use fresh instead
- For 10 oz of frozen spinach, you need 1 lb of fresh spinach
- Dip can be made in a slow cooker, stir all the ingredients together then cook on LOW for 2-3 hours
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip, Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip, Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip, Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip, Best Spinach Artichoke Dip, Keto Spinach Dip, Low Carb Spinach Dip, Spinach Dip Recipe, Artichoke Dip Recipe