This delicious Stuffed Pork Chop Recipe is made in under 30 minutes and is the perfect easy dinner your whole family will love. It’s stuffed with cheesy goodness, seared, and baked, leaving you with super juicy and tender stuffed pork chops.
- 4 boneless thick pork chops
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season all sides of each pork chop with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut a pocket lengthwise in each pork chop. Be careful not to cut all the way through, you don’t want the stuffing to spill out the bottom or on the sides.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the cream cheese, garlic, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and spinach.
- Mix the stuffing ingredients together.
- Fill the pork chops with the stuffing. I like them really stuffed. But you can actually get 6 pork chops filled if you use less stuffing, so it’s up to you.
- Heat the skillet with a little bit of avocado oil.
- Once the oil is starting to sizzle, gently place a pork chop into the pan standing upright. Sear the bottom, then flip and sear on both sides. They only need a minute or so on each side.
- Transfer to a plate, and repeat with remaining pork chops. You don’t want to cook more than 2 pork chops at a time so as to not overcrowd them.
- Transfer all the pork chops back into the skillet.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes. You want the internal temperature to be at least 145 degrees.
- Remove the stuffed pork chops from the oven and let rest 3-5 minutes before cutting.
3.5 NET CARBS PER SERVING
Highly recommend searing the stuffed pork chops before placing them in the oven.
You can sear the pork chops before or after stuffing them. Do what’s easier for you.
Don’t overcook the pork chops in the frying pan, you only want to sear them on both sides.
To Reheat in the Microwave: Place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 60-90 seconds or until fully heated through.
To Reheat in the Oven: Place the baked stuffed pork on a tray and heat at 300 degrees for about 5-10 minutes or until fully heated through.
Sometimes freezing foods with cream cheese doesn’t thaw well.
If you choose to freeze any leftover oven-baked stuffed pork chops wrap them in plastic wrap then again in foil or freezer paper. Store in the freezer for up to about a month.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Stuffed Pork Chops, Stuffed Pork Chop Recipe, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe, Baked Stuffed Pork Chops, Stuffed Pork Chops in the Oven, Cooking Stuffed Pork Chops, How to Cook Stuffed Pork Chops, Easy Stuffed Pork Chops, Recipe for Stuffed Pork Chops, Best Stuffed Pork Chops, Bake Stuffed Pork Chops, Making Stuffed Pork Chops