Our Keto Oatmeal Cookie Recipe is finally here! Delicious soft sugar-free oatmeal cookies, without the oatmeal, and actually without any grains at all. Easy to make and a real crowd-pleaser, oh and don’t forget the chocolate chips or dried cranberries you can add in as well!
- 4 tbsp softened butter
- ½ cup golden monk fruit
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp unflavored beef gelatin
- 2 tbsp oat fiber
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl add the almond flour, unflavored beef gelatin, oat fiber, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Using the stand mixer, add the butter and sweetener to the bowl. Use the paddle attachment and beat until creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat again.
- Now add the egg and the vanilla. Mix the dough until creamy and all the dry ingredients are fully combined. Set aside for a few minutes.
- In a mini food processor or a blender add the slivered almonds. Pulse a few times, you want the pieces to be small but not ground too finely. It should resemble the size of oats.
- Add the chopped almonds into the cookie dough and stir until well combined. (If you are adding chocolate chips or dried cranberries, add them here.)
- Place a silicone mat or parchment paper onto a baking tray.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough and place it onto a baking tray.
- Roll each one evenly, and then using the palm of your hand lightly press down each cookie dough ball. (The flatter you make them, the crispier they will be.)
- Bake for 10 minutes. or until the top of the cookies start to turn golden brown.
- Let the cookies sit on the tray for a few minutes to cool.
- After about 5-10 minutes transfer the keto oatmeal cookies to a wire tray to finish cooling.
1 NET CARB PER COOKIE
Nutrition Facts do not include sugar-free chocolate chips or dried unsweetened cranberries.
Nut Allergy: To replace almond flour, use the same amount of either sunflower seed flour, or sesame flour.
Nut Allergy: Coconut Flour: Use ⅓ of the amount of coconut flour instead of almond flour.
Add-ins: Sugar-free chocolate chips, dried unsweetened cranberries, dried unsweetened blueberries, unsweetened coconut, or raisins.
Crispier Cookies: After they are rolled out, press them flatter. The flatter they are the crispier they will be.
Egg-Free: Replace the egg with either a flax egg or chia egg.
Dairy-Free: Instead of butter use vegan butter or coconut oil.
Storage: Keep in a sealed Ziploc bag or an airtight container and keep at room temperature for 5-7 days.
Freeze: Lasts up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Oatmeal Cookies, Sugar-Free Oatmeal Cookies, Low Carb Oatmeal Cookies, Diabetic Oatmeal Cookies, Keto Oatmeal Cookie Recipe, Sugar-Free Oatmeal Cookie Recipe, No Sugar Oatmeal Cookies, Sugarless Oatmeal Cookies, Low Carb Oatmeal Cookies with Almond Flour, Keto Cookies, Keto Desserts, Keto Snacks, Low Carb Cookies, Low Carb Snacks, Low Carb Breakfast, Chewy Keto Oatmeal Cookies, Oatmeal Cookies Recipe, Keto Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips, Keto Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries