Keto Tuna Salad is an easy and quick meal that will bring you back to the good ole days. This keto tuna salad recipe is the absolute best and so low in carbs that it fits perfectly into your low-carb lifestyle.
- 4 – 5oz cans Albacore White Tuna
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 10 tbsp Hellman’s mayo
- 2 tsp Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Start by opening the cans of tuna and drain them well. Then transfer it to a small bowl.
- Now chop all your veggies: red onion, celery, pickles, and the fresh parsley.
- In a mixing bowl add the tuna, veggies, and mayonnaise
- Add the salt, pepper and apple cider vinegar. Mix it all together until fully combined.
- Serve right away, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
0.7 NET CARBS PER ½ CUP
Drain the tuna really well, you don’t want there to have excess water in your tuna salad.
To make this recipe paleo or Whole30 compliant replace the store-bought mayo with homemade mayo instead.
If you don’t want or like mayo, replace it with a dijon mustard dressing or avocado.
If you are not on keto then you can replace the mayo with Greek yogurt or sour cream.
Serve this keto tuna salad recipe on top of a green salad, lettuce wraps, dip with low carb tortilla chips, tuna salad sandwich with low carb bread.
- Category: Salads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Tuna Salad, Low Carb Tuna Salad, Keto Salad, Low Carb Tuna Salad Recipe, Keto Tuna, Keto Tuna Salad Recipe, best Keto Tuna Salad, Easy Keto Tuna Salad, Easy Low Carb Tuna Salad, Best Low Carb Tuna Salad