These Keto Cheese Chips are the best low carb snack and are a piece of cake to make. They can be made plain or in several different varieties, there is a flavor for everyone!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred the cheese using a box grater.
- Place parchment paper over a baking tray, or use a silicone baking mat.
- Add a heaping ½ tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese to the baking tray, then lightly pat down the circle with your fingers.
- Repeat 11 more times, leaving a space in between each circle.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Cool before removing from the baking tray. Once cooled, transfer to paper towels to soak up any excess grease from the cheese.
0.2 NET CARBS PER CRISP
Line the baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, to prevent the cheddar whisps from sticking to the tray.
The thinner you make the crisps, the crispier they will be. If you make them too thick they will be too chewy.
Before removing crisps off the baking tray, make sure they are completely cooled off otherwise they might break.
When taking the cheese whisps off the tray, transfer to paper towels to soak up any excess grease from the cheese.
Rather than making individual round cheddar chips, you can make one big baking sheet of cheddar and break it apart after it’s cooled down.
Baked cheese crisps can be made with cheddar cheese or parmesan, or a combo of both.
Adding herbs or spices will give you more flavor.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Cheese Chips, Cheese Crisps, Cheese Chips, Cheese Whisps, Keto Cheese Crisps, Baked Cheese Chips, How to Make Cheese Chips, How to Make Cheese Crisps, Cheddar Cheese Crisps, Cheddar Cheese Chips, Baked Cheese Crisps, Cheese Crisp Recipe, Homemade Cheese Crisps, Cheddar Chips, Cheese Chips Recipe, Keto Snacks, Good Keto Snacks, Easy Keto Cheese Chips, Best Keto Cheese Chips, Easy Cheese Chips, Best Cheese Crisps