Delicious and fudgy almond flour Keto Brownies that are low carb and also gluten-free. A perfect low carb dessert option!
- ½ cup of butter melted
- ⅔ cup powdered Swerve
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- Take a small bowl and melt the butter in the microwave, or melt in a saucepan on low heat on the stove.
- In a medium bowl mix the melted butter with the powdered Swerve, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk together.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk together until the big lumps are out.
- Pour brownie batter into the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Don’t overcook.
2.3 NET CARBS Per Serving
For a little variation, add sugar-free nutella, peanut butter, or any type of nut.
To make sure you get fudgy brownies, undercook them a bit.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: keto brownies, low carb brownies, brownie recipe, easy brownies, fudgy brownies, low carb brownie recipe, Keto brownie recipe