This is a recipe for easy homemade Everything Bagel Chicken with delicious seasonings. It will take a plain piece of chicken and turn it into a gourmet meal in only 5 minutes of prep!
- 10 pieces of Boneless Chicken Tenderloins
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix
- Lay your pieces of chicken on a baking tray or baking dish.
- The next thing to do is to brush each piece of chicken with olive oil.
- Once the chicken is coated with oil sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning all over your chicken. The oil helps the spices to stick on.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove and serve with your favorite salad or vegetables.
Make sure to use a meat thermometer so that you can be sure your chicken is cooked thoroughly.
You can use white meat or dark meat, boneless or with bones in.
You can substitute the olive oil with butter if you prefer.
If you use boneless chicken cutlets you can try your hand with some cookie cutters in your kids’ favorite shapes. They will love them.
Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top or melt some mozzarella on top if you are a cheese lover.
Spicy chicken can be done by adding crushed red pepper into the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Everything Bagel Chicken, Everything Bagel Chicken Recipe, Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders, How to Make Everything Bagel Chicken, Everything Chicken Recipe, Best Everything Bagel Chicken, Easy Everything Bagel Chicken Recipe