This cheesy Keto Broccoli Casserole Recipe is the perfect combination of creamy and savory, and all kinds of delicious! It’s made with fresh broccoli, cheddar cheese, and seasoned just right. Not only is it simple to make but it’s kid-friendly, and a definite crowd-pleaser.
- 6 cups broccoli, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, (divided 1 ½ cups, and ½ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the broccoli and pat dry. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces, just don’t cut too small otherwise they will turn to mush. Put the cut broccoli into a bowl and set aside.
- Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil. Once the water has begun to boil, add the broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain the broccoli and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Stir together.
- Pour the creamy mixture over the blanched broccoli. Add in 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, and gently stir all the ingredients together.
- Transfer the broccoli into your casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and the sauce is bubbling.
4.6 NET CARBS PER SERVING
Don’t cut the broccoli florets too small, because they will overcook and turn into mush.
Be sure to use softened cream cheese. It will be much easier to stir.
This recipe for keto broccoli casserole is best with fresh broccoli. Frozen broccoli can work in a pinch but does tend to be watery. Try to use fresh instead.
Other cheese options are Mozzarella, Fontina, Gruyere, Provolone, or Monterey Jack.
The mayonnaise can be replaced with Greek Yogurt, but the carb content may change a bit.
Double the recipe when serving a large crowd or if you want more leftovers.
Adding chicken or another protein can make this a complete one-dish meal.
Cheesy Keto Broccoli Casserole can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge for 24 hours ahead of baking it.
Toppings can include: Toasted Almond Flour, Crushed Pork Rinds, or Crushed Moon Cheese.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Broccoli Casserole, Keto Broccoli Cheese Casserole, Broccoli Cheese Casserole, Low Carb Broccoli Casserole, Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Casserole, Cheesy Keto Broccoli Casserole, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole, Keto Broccoli and Cheese Casserole, Keto Broccoli Side Dish, Keto Cheesy Broccoli, Keto Broccoli and Cheese, Best Keto Broccoli Casserole, Easy Keto Broccoli Casserole, How to Make Broccoli Casserole, Broccoli Casserole, Best Broccoli Casserole