Have you ever heard of Keto Cloud Bread or its nickname, Oopsie Bread? It’s made from simple ingredients and is a very light replacement for bread which can be used to make any kind of sandwich that you desire! Just change the seasonings that you put on them and it will change the flavor of your bread.
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 egg yolks
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp– heaping cream of tartar
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Get a baking sheet and line it with a piece of parchment paper.
- Separate the eggs into 2 bowls.
- Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- In the 2nd bowl beat the softened cream cheese, egg yolks and salt until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the egg yolks with a spatula, carefully so that you don’t break down the air bubbles in the whites.
- Scoop the mixture out onto the parchment paper into 6 circular spots.
- Bake about 30 minutes until golden.
- Cool for about 10 minutes and then slice the cloud bread for your favorite sandwich.
0.6 NET Carbs
If you don’t have parchment paper in the house feel free to bake the cloud bread on a silicone mat.
When the ingredients are at room temperature then the cloud bread will cook better.
When adding the egg whites to the yolks make sure to use a folding motion carefully so as not to break down the peaks, which also means not to over-mix it.
Make sure to bake the oopsie bread at a low temperature so that they do not burn.
Storing: Cloud bread will stay good on the counter in an air-tight plastic container for only 1-2 days so after that you need to put them in the refrigerator for another few days.
Reheating: Cloud bread can be reheated in the toaster or toaster oven but very quickly so that they do not burn.
Freezing: Fortunately if you have extra cloud bread they freeze well and will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks. Do not thaw it out ahead of time, instead just stick the frozen oopsie bread in the toaster straight from the freezer.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Cloud Bread, Cloud Bread, Cloud Bread Recipe, Oopsie Bread, Keto Oopsie Bread, Keto Cloud Bread Recipe, Recipe for Cloud Bread, Oopsie Bread Recipe, Low Carb Cloud Bread, Best Cloud Bread Recipe, Oopsie Rolls, Cloud Buns