With only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep, you will be enjoying this easy keto chocolate fudge in no time at all!
- 8 oz unsweetened baker’s chocolate
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered swerve
- 1 ½ sticks butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- In a large microwavable bowl combine chopped chocolate, powdered swerve, vanilla, butter, and heavy cream.
- Place in the microwave for 30-second increments, while stirring in between.
- As the chocolate begins to melt, use a whisk to really mix it in well.
- Place parchment paper or foil in an 8×8 baking dish so it hangs off the side.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the pan.
- Take the pan and put it in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
- Once the fudge has set, then cut into 16 pieces.
- 1.4 NET CARBS PER SERVING
- Make sure to line your baking dish with foil or parchment paper
- Use powdered swerve, don’t use a granulated sweetener
- Use a large chef’s knife to cut your fudge. Rinse with water and wipe in between cuts
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Fudge, Keto Fudge Recipe, Low Carb Fudge, Low Carb Fudge Recipe, Keto Chocolate Fudge, Keto Chocolate Fudge Recipe, Low Carb Chocolate Fudge, Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Recipe, How to Make Keto Fudge, Sugar Free Fudge, Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge, Sugar Free Fudge Recipe