This is a recipe for the BEST Keto Skinny Margaritas! They are low carb, easy to make and go awesome with just about anything, especially Mexican dishes!
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp powdered Swerve
- 2 oz orange-flavored seltzer
- Prep your glasses. Cut a wedge of lime and run it around the glass rim. Put coarse salt onto a plate and dip the rim into the salt and make sure it’s coated.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the tequila, fresh lime juice, and powdered Swerve. Shake well.
- Add orange seltzer, and only give it 1 or 2 gentle shakes, so the seltzer doesn’t fizz up.
- Fill your glasses up with ice and pour margarita over ice. Add a lime wedge and serve.
NET CARBS: 1.2 per serving
Do NOT over shake once seltzer is added.
Add any type of fruit to spice it up.
The better the tequila, the better your margarita will be.
If you like it stronger you can omit the seltzer water.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: keto margarita, low carb margarita, margaritas recipe, homemade margarita recipe, keto skinny margarita, skinny margarita, best margarita recipe, keto margarita recipe