In just 20 minutes you can have the BEST Keto Pizza! You won’t believe how crispy the crust gets…no soggy crust for us! Beyond easy to make, and can be topped with all of your favorites. I have a feeling that this low carb pizza is going to be quite the hit in your household.
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 ½ cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup keto tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cup shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1 sliced plum tomato
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add the 1 ½ cup shredded low moisture mozzarella. Microwave for 30-seconds, stir, then microwave for another 30-seconds or until completely melted.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, spices, and egg to the melted cheese. Mix all together, it might be easier to use your hands. Form the dough into a ball.
- Place the pizza dough ball in between 2 pieces of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out. You can either make the pizza rectangle or round.
- Roll up the edges of the pizza creating a nice rolled crust.
- Poke all over with a fork.
- Transfer the crust to a baking tray leaving it on the bottom piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then rotate the tray and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of keto pizza sauce to the crust, spreading it around using a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle 1 ½ cups of shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- Now evenly spread out the sliced tomatoes.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes. (This step is recommended but not required)
- Add the chopped fresh basil to the keto pizza.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice the pizza.
2.9 NET CARBS PER SLICE ASSEMBLED AS DIRECTED ABOVE
2 NET CARBS PER SLICE FOR JUST THE CRUST – NO SAUCE OR TOPPINGS
Be sure to poke holes in the dough before baking.
If the dough is too sticky to work with, put a little olive oil on your hands.
Keto pizza crust can be frozen either before or after baking.
Once the pizza has been assembled and baked, it will last 2-3 days in the fridge.
To reheat – place in the microwave for 30 seconds, or in the oven at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Keto Pizza, Keto Pizza Crust, Low Carb Pizza, Keto Pizza Crust Recipe, Keto Pizza Dough, Keto Pizza Recipe, Almond Flour Pizza Crust, Keto Crust, Keto Pizza Dough Recipe, Best Keto Pizza Crust, Low Carb Pizza Recipe, Low Carb Pizza Dough, Keto-Friendly Pizza, Easy Keto Pizza, Best Keto Pizza, Keto Italian Recipes, Low Carb Italian Food, Best Low Carb Pizza, Best Keto Pizza Crust, Pizza Recipe, Keto Dinner Recipes, Low Dinner Recipe