This Sugar-Free Keto Ketchup recipe that is made from a few basic ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen and fits into most diet plans. It is so easy to make and is so thick and delicious and will make a good condiment to have on hand to enjoy with your burgers, potatoes, chicken…etc.
- 6 oz tomato paste (organic if possible)
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup brown swerve
- Add all of your ingredients to your medium saucepan.
- First, add the tomato paste and the water, and as the burner starts to warm up begin to blend them together.
- Add your spices, vinegar, and sweetener.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often for about 30 minutes until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Remove from the burner and cool off.
1.5 NET CARBS PER TABLESPOON
Make it sweeter by adding a touch more sweetener
Make it thinner by adding a little more water.
Make it thicker by adding more tomato paste.
If you don’t like apple cider vinegar, then use white vinegar.
Use added spices or omit some, it’s up to you.
Storing: To store your keto ketchup, place it in an airtight container or a glass jar and place it in the refrigerator. It does not have any preservatives, so it will last about a month.
Freezing: If you want to freeze your keto ketchup, make sure to put it into an airtight container, and then for double protection place the container in a Ziploc freezer bag. It will last about 6 months if wrapped properly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Sauce/Dip
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: American