A delicious Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe with bacon! The best way to eat these Brussel Sprouts because everything tastes better with bacon. Also, a good way to get your kids to try them. Who knows maybe they will actually like them.
- 32 oz Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb Bacon
- ¼ cup chopped Onions
- The first thing that you need to do is cook the bacon in the oven. Then break it up in pieces. Put it aside. Save the grease because you are going to use it later on.
- The next thing that you do is rinse your Brussel sprouts in case there is dirt or dust on them. Gently pat dry.
- Cut the ends off and then cut them in half lengthwise.
- Place in a bowl and gently toss in bacon grease or olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange them on a cookie sheet or baking dish, cut side down and spaced a little apart, single layer.
- Bake your Brussel Sprouts on 450 degrees for 35-45 min or until done.
- Once they are done put them in the bowl that you are going to serve them in and add the bacon and toss.
4.6 Net Carbs
Other important things to keep in mind about this recipe…
Fresh Brussel sprouts are better than frozen.
To make them crispy cut them in half and roast cut side down, single layer.
You can toss them in olive oil or bacon grease, my choice is bacon grease. It will help your Brussel Sprouts to brown up better
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Brussel sprouts with bacon, Brussel sprouts recipe with bacon, Brussel sprouts recipe, low carb Brussel sprouts with bacon, Keto Brussel sprouts recipe, Keto Brussel sprouts with bacon recipe, roasted Brussel sprouts, pan fried Brussel sprouts with bacon,