Keto Corned Beef Hash is an all-time classic recipe turned low carb! Homemade corned beef hash is the perfect way to enjoy your leftover corned beef brisket. Add diced Jicama, fried onions, and serve with sunny side up eggs…your low carb breakfast just became so much better.
- 3 cups diced and cooked corned beef
- 3 cups diced jicama
- ½ cup chopped orange bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp dried or fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the ends off, and then using a vegetable peeler start peeling the outer layers of the jicama. Be sure to peel all the stringy parts off. Cut the jicama in half, and then into half-moon slices. From there you want to dice the jicama, the smaller the pieces the quicker they will cook.
- Fill a pot with water and place it on the stove. Turn onto high heat and bring to a boil. Once the water has begun to boil, add the diced jicama to the pot. Boil for 10-15 minutes. Drain the jicama and transfer to a bowl and set aside. While the jicama is boiling you can get started on the corned beef.
- Take your leftover corned beef brisket and start dicing it. You want the corned beef to be about the same size as the jicama.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper and set aside.
- Add the jicama to a frying pan and drizzle the olive oil. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley. Cook on medium heat, once the jicama starts to brown up add the chopped onions and peppers. Continue to cook until the onions and peppers are softened and the onions start to brown.
- Add the corned beef. Stir together and let cook for about 5 minutes, you only want the corned beef to heat through. Serve with some sunny side up eggs and enjoy your new favorite breakfast recipe.
2.2 NET CARBS PER SERVING
Cut the jicama and the corned beef to about the same size, it will cook more evenly.
To get the corned beef crispy, get the pan hot and don’t stir too often. Only flip 1 or 2 times.
If you don’t have leftover corned beef you can find it in the deli section and dice it up.
The smaller the jicama the quicker it will cook.
Other spices like paprika, onion powder, or red pepper flakes can be used.
Add in chopped jalapeno for more spice.
Instead of jicama, you can use chopped cauliflower while still remaining low carb.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Frying
Keywords: Keto Corned Beef Hash, Low Carb Corned Beef Hash, Keto Corned Beef Hash Recipe, How to Make Keto Corned Beef Hash, Corned Beef Hash without Potatoes, Homemade Keto Corned Beef Hash