The best recipe for crispy low carb Keto Fried Chicken. It’s everyone’s favorite and you’ll love it! Easy to make and you’ll be licking your fingers wishing there was more!
- 10 Pieces of Chicken, your choice
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp fresh Parsley
- 1 cup Lard (for frying)
- The first thing that you do is to rinse off the chicken in cold water and then pat dry.
- Make up the egg mixture by beating them with a fork until well blended and then add your spices, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. If you like spicy chicken you can also add some cayenne pepper.
- Next, put your almond flour in a bowl. Add parsley to the almond flour so that once you coat the chicken the parsley will be visible.
- Now dip your chicken in the egg and then into the almond flour. For extra coating, repeat this process again with the egg and almond flour. Now set it aside on a dish.
- When all of your chicken is coated, get ready to fry it, by placing the chicken in hot oil or melted lard or whatever you decide to fry it in. Fry your chicken until golden brown. You can use any frying pan but if you have a dutch oven then use it because it has tall sides which will keep your splatter down plus they do such a good job frying because it regulates the temperature well.
- Use a thermometer to monitor the temperature of the oil and one that also regulates the temperature of the chicken so that you end up with crispy and juicy chicken.
- Remove the chicken and place on paper towels to absorb the grease.
2.9 NET CARBS PER PIECE
You can use any type of chicken, white meat and dark meat. You can use chicken with the skin on or without the skin, it’s up to you.
I usually put the spices in the egg mixture because I feel that when the spices go into the egg they will flavor the chicken more so. Who needs to flavor the coating any more because after all everyone loves the breading and we tolerate the chicken. This way if the chicken is flavored more it will be a lot tastier.
Be sure to use a thermometer in the oil and one in the chicken to make sure that your chicken is cooked properly from the inside and out.
You can fry your chicken in any frying pan but if you have a dutch oven it would be even better to use because not only is it deeper to prevent spillage from the oil but also because its made out of cast iron the heat is conducted more evenly so your chicken will fry up better.
- Category: Main Courses
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Fried Chicken, Low Carb Fried Chicken, Keto Fried Chicken Recipe, Low Carb Fried Chicken Recipe, How to make Keto Fried Chicken, how to make Fried Chicken, crispy Keto Fried Chicken, Best Keto Fried Chicken, Easy Keto Fried Chicken, Fried Chicken Almond Flour