Grain-Free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free Keto Almond Flour Pancakes are a must-try! They are fluffy and full of protein, making for a healthy breakfast. Your whole family will enjoy this almond flour pancake recipe.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Gather all your ingredients.
- In a high-powered blender add the eggs, almond flour, baking powder, sugar-free maple syrup, vanilla, and unsweetened almond milk.
- Blend until completely smooth. Should take about 30 seconds or so.
- If using a large frying pan, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and turn onto medium heat. If using a Griddle, turn onto 350 degrees and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- For each pancake, add ¼ cup of pancake batter to the pan.
- If using pancake molds, pour the batter into the mold.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, use a spatula to gently flip it over.
- As soon as it’s finished cooking transfer to a plate until you have finished using all the batter.
- Serve with fruit, whipped cream, or maple syrup.
5 NET CARBS FOR 2-4” ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES
A BLENDER is key to getting the right pancake consistency.
I found that a Silicone spatula works the best.
Bubbles – Wait until there are bubbles on the pancake before flipping.
Griddle – A griddle is the best way to cook keto pancakes, in my opinion.
Small Almond Flour Pancakes – Make smaller keto pancakes, about 4” in diameter. It’s easier to flip and won’t fall apart as easily.
Cooking Temperature – If using a griddle cook the keto pancakes at 350 degrees. If using a frying pan then cook on medium heat.
Almond Flour – Be sure to use almond flour, and not almond meal.
Egg-Free Option – For each egg replace it with 1 tbsp of flax meal or chia seeds + 3 tbsp warm water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then add to the blender.
Flip Carefully, because almond flour pancakes are more fragile.
Let the batter rest for 5 minutes before using.
Coconut oil – I found using coconut oil on the griddle works best, without burning the pancakes. Butter can burn easily.
Pancake Molds – Not only are pancake molds fun for kids, but they are a great way to get perfectly shaped pancakes.
Sweetener – I used our sugar-free maple syrup recipe. But powdered sweeteners work well too, giving you the right texture. Granulated sweeteners can leave you with a grainy texture.
Nut Milk Options: Almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, flax milk, soy milk, macadamia nut milk.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Almond Flour Pancakes, Almond Flour Pancake Recipe, Almond Pancakes, Keto Almond Flour Pancakes, Pancakes with Almond Flour, Keto Pancakes with Almond Flour, Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe, Low Carb Almond Flour Pancakes, Almond Flour Keto Pancakes, Keto Breakfast, Low Carb Breakfast, Vegan Almond Flour Pancakes, Paleo Pancake Recipe, Paleo Almond Flour Pancakes