Whether you call them Pancakes, Hot Cakes, or Flap Jacks, you are going to love this Keto Pancake Recipe. In just a few minutes you can enjoy fluffy low carb pancakes for breakfast any morning you want, whether you are on a low carb diet or not.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tsp powdered swerve
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Gather all your ingredients.
- In a high-powered blender add the eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, vanilla, and unsweetened almond milk.
- Blend until completely smooth. Should take about 30 seconds or so.
- If using a large frying pan, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and turn onto medium heat. If using a Griddle, turn onto 350 degrees and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- For each pancake, add ¼ cup of pancake batter to the pan.
- If using pancake molds, pour the batter into the mold.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, use a spatula to gently flip it over.
- As soon as it’s finished cooking transfer to a plate until you have finished using all the batter.
- Serve with fruit, whipped cream, or maple syrup.
4.8 NET CARBS PER SERVING (1 SERVING = 2 – 4” PANCAKES)
A BLENDER is key to getting the right pancake consistency.
Silicone spatula works the best.
Bubbles – Wait until there are bubbles on the pancake before flipping.
Griddle – A griddle is the best way to cook keto pancakes, in my opinion.
Don’t overmix – It can lead to ot denser keto pancakes.
Small Keto Pancakes – Make smaller keto pancakes, about 4” in diameter. It’s easier to flip and won’t fall apart as easily.
Cooking Temperature – If using a griddle cook the keto pancakes at 350 degrees. If using a frying pan then cook on medium heat.
Almond Flour – Be sure to use almond flour, and not almond meal.
Egg-Free Option – For each egg replace it with 1 tbsp of flax meal or chia seeds + 3 tbsp warm water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then add to the blender.
Let the batter rest for 5 minutes before using.
Coconut oil – I found using coconut oil on the griddle works best, without burning the pancakes. Butter can burn easily.
Pancake Molds – Not only are pancake molds fun for kids, but they are a great way to get perfectly shaped pancakes.
Sweetener – Powdered sweeteners work the best, giving you the right texture. Granulated sweeteners can leave you with a grainy texture.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Pancakes, Low Carb Pancakes, Keto Pancake Recipe, Keto Pancakes Recipe, Keto Pancake Mix, Keto Pancake, Best Keto Pancakes, Keto Almond Flour Pancakes, Low Carb Pancake Recipe, Low Carb Pancake Mix, Easy Keto Pancakes, Fluffy Keto Pancakes, Fluffy Keto Pancakes, Keto Pancakes with Almond Flour, Keto-Friendly Pancakes, Keto Breakfast Recipe, Keto Breakfast, Low Carb Breakfast, Keto Breakfast Food