Taco Tuesday just got even better with these amazing Keto Tacos. These crispy cheese shells combined with deliciously seasoned beef make the perfect low carb tacos that your family will be asking for every week.
- 8 keto cheese taco shells
- 1 lb steak
- 2 tbsp keto taco seasoning
- Cook your keto cheddar cheese taco shells.
- Place steak on a cutting board and use a sharp chef’s knife to cut steak into small bite-sized cubes.
- Transfer steak to a frying pan or skillet. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons for homemade low carb taco seasoning. Stir together, and cook on medium high heat. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, continuing to stir so the steak doesn’t burn.
- Once the steak is ready, it’s time to assemble your tacos.
- Add about 2 ounces of taco meat to each taco shell, then add your toppings.
1.6 NET CARBS PER TACO
THE NUTRITION FACTS DO NOT INCLUDE ANY TOPPINGS.
Use homemade low carb taco seasoning, it makes a world of difference in flavor and in carbs.
Doubling the steak recipe is always a good idea, having leftovers makes a good lunch the next day.
Use a sharp chef’s knife to cut the steak.
Chuck eye steak, or hanger steak are my two favorite cuts of beef for these tacos. Both for taste and price.
Try to buy your steak when it goes on sale, and freeze it until ready to cook.
Your meat can be cooked in either a crockpot or even an Instant pot but is easier cooking it in a pan on the stove.
To save time, you can use store-bought shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, and even jarred salsa.
- Category: Main Courses
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Keto Tacos, Low Carb Tacos, Keto Tacos Recipe, Low Carbs Tacos Recipe, How to make Keto Tacos, Best Keto Tacos, Easy Keto Tacos, Easy Low Carb Tacos, Best Low Carb Tacos, Keto Beef Tacos