Keto Brussel Sprouts are a delicious low carb side dish that you are going to want to learn how to make. They are easy, creamy & cheesy and will become one of your favorite veggie dishes to make for years to come. They have 3 wonderful flavors: garlic, cheese, and BACON! What more can you ask for?
- 11 cups Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pound, 16 slices, of Bacon
- 3 tsp Garlic
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Bacon Grease
- The best way to cook your bacon in this recipe is on the stove. However, you can also bake it in the oven and get the same results. Just save the bacon grease and use it to fry the Brussel sprouts in later.
- Once the bacon is cooked, set it aside. When it cools off you can cut it up into bite-size pieces.
Cutting the Brussel sprouts:
- Next, cut up the garlic. Get a large cutting board and your favorite knife.
- Pull off any dead or brown leaves and throw them away.
- Hold the sprout in one hand and the knife in the other. Cut off the brown end at the bottom.
- Next cut the sprouts in half from top to bottom and place them in a large bowl.
- In your dutch oven add the bacon grease and the butter, melt and blend together.
- Add the cut Brussel sprouts, then the garlic, and keep stirring together. If you want to add salt and pepper this would be a good time to do so.
- Next, add the heavy cream and stir.
- Now add the parmesan and stir again.
- Add the bacon and blend.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top of the sprouts and stick keto Brussel sprouts casserole in the oven.
- Bake creamy garlic parmesan Brussel sprouts in the oven at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes or so.
- The Brussel sprouts will brown up a little more and the mozzarella will melt and get creamy.
3.4 NET CARBS Per Serving
Always rinse off the sprouts to get the dirt off. You don’t want any dirt in your dish.
Pull off any dead leaves and discard them. You want all of the leaves to be bright green.
When possible use fresh garlic, even though using jar garlic is better than none.
If you want your Keto Brussel sprouts more cheesy then feel free to add either extra mozzarella, parmesan, or both.
Preheat the oven so that the low carb Brussel sprouts will heat up more evenly.
Feel free to use salt and pepper to taste in your keto Brussel sprouts casserole to your taste, though the bacon should already have salt in it.
You can also roast the Brussel sprouts in the oven with all of the same ingredients as on the stovetop. If you roast them make sure to put the Brussel sprouts cut side down on the sheet so that they will brown up better and add the cheese when there are only about 10 minutes left to your cooking time.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Brussel Sprouts, Low Carb Brussel Sprouts, Keto Brussel Sprouts Recipe, Low Carb Brussel Sprouts Recipe, Creamy Brussel Sprouts, Creamed Brussel Sprouts, Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts, Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts, Keto Brussel Sprouts with bacon, Keto Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Cheesy Brussel Sprouts, Keto Brussel Sprouts Casserole, Easy Keto Brussel Sprouts, Best Keto Brussel Sprouts, Cheesy Keto Brussel Sprouts, Easy Low Carb Brussel Sprouts, Best Low Carb Brussel Sprouts